Great as a dip alternative for your favorite AIP cracker or chip!
- food processor
- 1 can can of artichoke hearts 14 oz can, drained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus 1 tbsp for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs (oregano and parsley) minced, to taste
- In the bowl of the food processor, add drained artichoke hearts and garlic. Process until roughly chopped
- Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, tahini, ground cumin, and process until mixture is smooth
- Season hummus with salt and pepper to taste
- Before serving, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, and garnish with finely minced fresh herbs, such as oregano and parsley.