Ground Beef Curry with Turmeric
Coconut Ground Beef Curry with Turmeric
A great dish to add to your weekly menu!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 ea Large Yellow Onion
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 ea Lime juiced
- 2-3 inch Ginger Root grated/minced
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Ginger Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped for garnish
- Over medium-high heat, heat large skillet. Once hot, add in fat.
- Add in onions, and reduce heat. Sauté for 5 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add ground beef and sea salt to the pan. Break up the meat with a spatula. Cook until most of the pink is gone, about 8 minutes.
- Add turmeric, dried ginger, and cloves. Stir in.
- Add coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut aminos, lime juice, fresh ginger, and garlic. Stir and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, sauteed greens, steamed zucchini, a baked sweet potato, or other favorite side dish. Garnish with fresh lime and cilantro if desired.