This easy bread makes a great breakfast or snack. Is Keto friendly if you omit the honey.
- 6 ea Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a bread pan with coconut oil (I use a 8 by 4 inch loaf pan)
- Mix together eggs, coconut oil and honey
- Add in the coconut flour, arrowroot powder, sea salt and baking powder until mixed thoroughly. Batter will be fluffy
- Pour into prepared loaf tin and let sit 5 minutes so that the coconut flour can absorb some of the liquid
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
- Once removed from the oven, allow to cool for about an hour
- Add your favorite butter or jam and enjoy!